Home Testing Institute has done wonders for me. I currently am doing the easiest thing ever. All I do is send my junk mail to them.
You know the daily piles of direct mail that you receive and immediately throw away. That’s what they want see its useful after all. They are even going to enter me a drawing where five (5) winners will be randomly selected to win $100. Not too bad for just stuffing your junk mail into a prepaid FedEx package.
These are the items that they want:
· Credit Card solicitation of any kind
· Banking products, promotions, sweepstakes, or special offers
· Loan offers (mortgages, home equity, auto loan, personal loans etc.)
· Investment/financial information (brokerage, mutual funds, investment opportunities, seminars, etc.)
· Telecommunications offers for cellular/wireless phones, other wireless service, Internet, local/long distance phone service, calling cards, cable and satellite TV service, residential security, etc
· Travel and leisure offers (frequent flyer, rental cars, hotels, airlines, etc.)
· Technology offers (computers, software, etc.)
· Insurance offers (any type)
· Automobile offers (any type)
· Inserts included with any monthly statements or bills. DO NOT send actual credit card statements or bills, but do include pages showing fees/taxes.
· Retail offers (any type)
· Pharmaceutical offers (any offer for any type of medicine)
So as you can see your junk mail can make you some decent money. Don’t just throw it away make it work for you and heck you possible could win $100 in cash. I have been collecting my junk mail for them for the month of February cross your fingers people that I win the $100.
I will let you know how it turns out for me. Here is there company information and how you can grab some of this action and join Ipsos
100 Charles Lindbergh Blvd.
Uniondale, New York 11553
The Ipsos I-Say panel is managed by Ipsos Insight which is one of the largest professional marketing research firms in the world. Established in 1979, Ipsos Insight is one of North America’s leading market research and Public Opinion Company. Founded by Dr. Angus Reid, Ipsos Insight has conducted extensive market and social research polling people on their opinions in 80 countries and in 40 languages serving clients around the world through more than 300-professionals and 1,000 data collection staff in 12 offices throughout North America.
So don’t delay why not sign up with them and get started there one of my favorite sites.